Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ben Roethlisberger on COVID list
(11-13-2020, 08:28 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Seasonal work is nice, but I work an essential job.  I'm a surveyor for an Engineering firm, sites need developed no matter what's going on.  We also take our precautions, weather in the office or in the field.  My point is that nobody in our firm has missed a single day due to Covid.  I'm not saying that we're better or smarter, or anything of the sort.  However, athletes that make big money for playing a game could definitely take care of themselves well enough to avoid contracting Covid.

I guess what I'm trying to say is that if regular folks can adapt and learn to deal with Covid, one would certainly think it possible for well paid athlets, who perform in a coddled environment can learn to do the same.

They are doing well IMO.

One thing I must point out about all this Chinese virus stuff is that Utah wears masks religiously and they are spiking like crazy.

You keep on touching your face and putting on and taking off a mask it spreads snot all over the place.

The mask thing in my opinion is a control tactic and not a prevent from what I have seen.

Not being political either, just what I have come to believe while watching all of this unfold.

Masked people get it even more from what I have seen.

I already had it pretty sure and have the anti-bodies and am immune with O+ blood. Don't believe in the masks man.

(11-13-2020, 09:05 PM)Essex Johnson Wrote: Steelers def will be a good test where he is midway point and since last really good defense Balt. Did s number on Burrow.. looking like a tough start for him vs. AFC though facing 0-4

True, biggest test of the season no question.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Ben Roethlisberger on COVID list - pally - 11-10-2020, 12:02 PM
RE: Ben Roethlisberger on COVID list - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 11-13-2020, 10:12 PM