Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ben Roethlisberger on COVID list
(11-13-2020, 08:28 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Seasonal work is nice, but I work an essential job.  I'm a surveyor for an Engineering firm, sites need developed no matter what's going on.  We also take our precautions, weather in the office or in the field.  My point is that nobody in our firm has missed a single day due to Covid.  I'm not saying that we're better or smarter, or anything of the sort.  However, athletes that make big money for playing a game could definitely take care of themselves well enough to avoid contracting Covid.

I guess what I'm trying to say is that if regular folks can adapt and learn to deal with Covid, one would certainly think it possible for well paid athlets, who perform in a coddled environment can learn to do the same.

Im a Landscape Designer. I make all my money in 9 months and then basically get 3 off. As far as covid, it hasnt been an issue for us. We had to hold a few guys away from work to get tested at various points throughout the season, but no big deal.

Our season ending is timed great from a covid standpoint because the numbers of cases have skyrocketed in our area in recent weeks. For most of the year the numbers have been low. Hoping things calm down before next year.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Ben Roethlisberger on COVID list - pally - 11-10-2020, 12:02 PM
RE: Ben Roethlisberger on COVID list - Bengalstripes9 - 11-14-2020, 01:14 PM