Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Joe Mixon's Foot - Bungle Med Staff at it Again?
(11-14-2020, 12:23 AM)jason Wrote: Mixon does seem to do his damage in spurts though... He'll be damn near invisible for weeks then have a monster game.  When you watch him every week, it's hard to believe that he has the yardage he does by the end of the season.

To the OP... I don't think this has anything to do with the medical staff. He needs to quit gettin' tackled or something though.

I know he sure didn't get off to a big start, but what if we stopped throwing the ball because Burrow didn't come out of the gate on fire.  (He didn't against SD, if you recall).  Mixon is a crazy talented back but we have largely used him as a RB on first and second down, completely ignoring his prowess as a receiver.  They have one game where they use him more as a receiver and he has a career day.  I question the usage and how quickly they abandon the run in games that also led to opposing teams teeing off on Burrow.

You have to stay committed to a rushing attack to keep the opposition honest.  To be fair, they have been getting progressively more balanced on offense as the season goes on but Mixon has been injured.  I am not going to put in on the Bengal's staff, as only Mixon knows what is going on with his body.  
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Joe Mixon's Foot - Bungle Med Staff at it Again? - SHRacerX - 11-15-2020, 09:17 AM