Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Joe Mixon's Foot - Bungle Med Staff at it Again?
(11-14-2020, 06:19 PM)Wyche Wrote: Right? If we had taken him, he'd probably be out of the league injured. I wanted Cook in that draft...but he'd probably have been jinxed here.

What if we only played Cook on first and second down and rarely used him as a receiver.  Sounds pretty stupid, doesn't it?  Why is it any less stupid for Mixon?  I know we all love Gio the guy, and he is great in blitz pickup, but Mixon has greatly improved in that area as well.  He needs to be used in a more versatile fashion.  I don't like when he does it, but has anyone noticed how when he rips off two good runs then is called off the field for a third and short with Gio that he looks like someone just shot his dog?

I would like to see Mixon and Gio rotate more on series and less on downs so teams aren't thinking:  "Gio's in:  its a pass" and vice versa.

Cook and Karmara are used as Mixon should be used.  The Bengals seem to be saving him for something (even before injury) and that makes no sense.  The guy gets stronger when you feed him more.  
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Joe Mixon's Foot - Bungle Med Staff at it Again? - SHRacerX - 11-15-2020, 09:22 AM