Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Steelers Have Injured Bengals QB's
OK, so Steelers slammed Burrow into bench and he hurt his ankle. He says he didn't play well after that and he blames himself. He got slammed rest of game enough that he limped off the field.

But he lives to play another day. Don't say I didn't see this coming. Best pass rush in NFL against worst blocking in NFL. Plus Steelers had to welcome Bengals rookie quarterback to the injuries they give Bengals QB's. Did Refs even call any penalties on cheap hits to Burrow. Probably not, The NFL likes to let Steelers be the Bad Boys of NFL, when every other team would get flagged.

Bengals are proud they stopped Steelers run game. The fact is Big Ben ate Bengals D alive, they didn't have to run.

Many on this site are upset over this loss. It's what I thought it would be. The good news is Burrow limped off the field, not carried off the field. The Bengals and Burrow will win other games this season. Bengals, Burrow, Zac, Bengal Fans can hang their heads in shame if they want to, but I say the Rebuilding Bengals aren't ready for play-off powers like Steelers and Ravens just yet.

I said I would be happy if Burrow came out of this game alive. I'm not happy that he limped off, but he will be back to beat lesser teams than Steelers for now. Burrow IS the KEY PART of this Rebuild that needs more draft picks and more Blocking and Tackling in The Trenches to play Steelers and Ravens and Browns twice a year.

GO BENGALS.
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Steelers Have Injured Bengals QB's - kevin - 11-10-2020, 03:51 AM
RE: Steelers Have Injured Bengals QB's - kevin - 11-16-2020, 12:45 AM