Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 1.67 Average
Zak needs 1 more year to change culture
(11-16-2020, 11:06 AM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: That puts you far behind 31 NFL defensive coordinators who seem to anticipate almost every play Zac runs.  One who "calls a pretty good game" should not have a 4-20-1 record.

If this were the case, how would we be dang-near 100% on fourth down?  And how would we be putting so many points up each week?  I think we're experiencing a heavy dose of Monday loss blues.  I know I am, but I do agree with the OP on Zac needing another year.  It's funny, prior and during his hire, we acknowledged (most of us) that it'd take a few years to build this thing.  But now we're supposedly expecting win-now.  While I'd absolutely love to win now, I expect this offseason to be a big one in terms of out with the old, in with the new.

EDIT: Also, our team doesn't quit. That to me is the sign of good coaching. We have fight, and we've been very competitive. As a fan, I have enjoyed watching MOST of the games this year, Baltimore and Pittsburg not withstanding.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Zak needs 1 more year to change culture - wildcatnku24 - 11-16-2020, 11:10 AM