Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 1.67 Average
Zak needs 1 more year to change culture
(11-16-2020, 11:54 AM)fredtoast Wrote: If you are going to give a head coach 3 years tio turn a team around then you have to see big improvement in the second year.

I am not seeing it.

If Taylor had a track record of turning teams around or ever winning anything as a coach then I might consider giving him a third year, but he has nothing like that.

Mike Brown just Gave Dick Lebeau two drafts to turn the team around and he had deep roots as a Bengal assistant coach.  I don't see Taylor getting another year unless we show a big improvement over the rst of the season.  And not just beating some other horrible team like Washington, the Giants, or Houston.

There has absolutely been big improvement this year, specifically in offensive production.  We've outscored our 2019 selves by a decent amount.  

You won't hear me bang on the table for keeping Lou, but I won't even be upset if Lou stays too, as it'd be nice to see what would happen with a healthy team.  Sure, one player goes down sometimes or whatever, but our DL and CB's have been beyond decimated.  But also, give the guy credit for some of the other stuff, like Bates continuing to grow, our LB crew growing into their own, etc.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Zak needs 1 more year to change culture - wildcatnku24 - 11-16-2020, 11:58 AM