Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 1.67 Average
Zak needs 1 more year to change culture
(11-16-2020, 01:28 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Why do people always fly into such hysterics after a bad loss to Pittsburgh? Seriously, his career is done? 9 games into a mostly excellent rookie season? Do you at all think about what you’re typing before you hit post? FFS

This.  
But also, I can't be alone in thinking that this year has felt different.  I see better than I hear, and I have seen some really good football by our Bengals this year.  Dare say, I've had fun watching!  That's for quite the opposite reason than Zac Taylor being a terrible coach and this team not caring or making effforts to put a winning team on the field.  You can see the players giving it their all (minus a Marvin-era vet or two).  

Guys, we need to ride this year out remembering that ZT wasn't gonna take the crap team Marvin left him with and take them to the SB within a year or two.  This will take time, but you're seeing a better product this year than last year.  And it's clear that coaching is doing good, our O-line is truly playing good "next man up" football, and that's coaching, keeping them ready.  Our draft class this year has also been excelllent!  That's coaching.  

We have good coaching!  I won't argue heavily  for Lou, but even he got screwed this year due to injuries.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Zak needs 1 more year to change culture - wildcatnku24 - 11-16-2020, 01:34 PM