Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
DC & NY are more winnable games for Cincy
The No Name Now DC Team and The NY Giants would not want to take the field with Steelers or Ravens either.

Now the Rebuilding Bengals played Browns close but lost. Bengals were clobbered at Baltimore and at Pittsburgh by Super Bowl type teams they are not ready for yet. Bengals may not win an AFC North game this year.

However Bengals have played everybody close except Baltimore and Pittsburgh Super Bowl type teams. So I see teams coming up Bengals can win. I look for Bengals to win more than last year. I say 4 or 5 games plus the Tie. I think Bengals will play everybody close except end of season Steelers and Ravens again.

No way will I watch Steelers play Ravens Thanksgiving. I will not watch Browns. These teams always bore me. I like The Chiefs as an old AFL Bengals Fan, the Chiefs of Santa Clause uniforms in Madden Games. Or maybe I just like Cincinnati Red. I'm starting to like The Colts with Rivers winning games even though fans put him down. Colts could beat some big boys in play-offs. In the end, I am a Bengals Fan. I will be hoping they beat No Name DC and NY Giants and win back to back games. A few Bengals wins around Thanksgiving time would be nice, who's ready for pie ?

Yes, I think 5-10-1 is possible. To me that is better than last years 2 wins and the awful 2018 season. It would show The Rebuild is coming together as in 6 win 1980. They do need a good Draft to build Offensive and Defensive Trenches like they had in 1980's for the 2020's. So GO BENGALS who tied Philly, and Bengals could beat these NFC East teams, each with their own huge weaknesses. A win over Dallas later would always be sweet. For now, win back to back over DC and NY. They ain't the Steeles or Ravens.
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
DC & NY are more winnable games for Cincy - kevin - 11-16-2020, 01:42 PM