Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Steeler's Had their Way with Joe
(11-16-2020, 01:50 PM)wildcatnku24 Wrote: I'd settle just for coaches having the team they started with.  My gosh, our defense isn't even close to what it should've been!  

As far as the coaching staff not having the desire to improve, do you mean how we spent way more in FA than I can ever remember, or trading a player for the first time since I can remember, or adding players nearly weekly to make the team better?  Is that them not caring?  Cmon. 

More excuses. You did know that an excuse is an acceptance of failure. I'm sure someone taught that to you when you were young, didn't they?

Taylor is full of excuses. It's a bad sign and a sign that he's not going to win.

His "Think good thoughts about ourselves while we lose games" culture is a failure. He needs to go before he destroys the team entirely.

And, by the way, spending in free agency is not up to the coaches in the Bengals organization and never has been. Nothing to do with Taylor other than we had some say in who they signed, not how much they had to spend. AJ Green was part of that, so was Hart before that.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Steeler's Had their Way with Joe - Luvnit2 - 11-16-2020, 12:12 PM
RE: Steeler's Had their Way with Joe - BengalChris - 11-16-2020, 02:03 PM
RE: Steeler's Had their Way with Joe - ah5 - 11-17-2020, 01:56 AM