Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 1.67 Average
Zak needs 1 more year to change culture
(11-16-2020, 01:45 PM)jj22 Wrote: We aren't beating Baltimore or Pittsburg without Marvin and Flacco being around (we could never beat Pittsburg anyway). Cleveland isn't a given anymore, in fact it's safe to say with their record over us the last 3 years, it hasn't been much of a "rivalry"...

Without winning games in the North, there's not much success to be had in the basement of the division. 

Do you see this changing in the next decade? Remember, we couldn't beat Pittsburg with their backup qb's starting. Lamar will be around for the next decade. When do you see this rise coming? 

I don't see it. It's looking like the pre Marvin dark era is upon us. 

Ben is 38 years old, and won’t be around forever. As far as their backups beating us, that was against Ryan Finley and Dalton. Lamar has not looked good this season. Whether that’s just him having a down year, or teams figuring him out remains to be seen. We were less than a minute away from beating Cleveland, and if we get even slightly better defense against them we will. Burrow is already better than Mayfield. This division could look very different in a couple years. Right now I’d say the one area we’re the furthest behind in is coaching. Seems like a good place to start to me...
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Zak needs 1 more year to change culture - Nicomo Cosca - 11-16-2020, 02:12 PM