Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Have we found our tackles of the future?
(11-16-2020, 12:37 PM)Au165 Wrote: I think the issues at CB are well below that of D line, yesterday was an even greater outlier because we had guys play most of the game who are 5/6 cornerbacks. Jackson is a mid-level CB 1 and we have paid Waynes as such so I don't see a push there in the 1st, but in a really good class I wouldn't count it out. That said, D line is really top-heavy at the moment and I think there will be a huge falloff after the top couple guys so it could be a case where we end up in a bit of no-mans land in terms of being too late for an elite rusher and maybe a bit early for a corner, which would bring trading back into play.

Even Rousseau and Paye come with solid question marks.

I do like some of the next level passrusher like Jayson Oweh. He is creating a ton of pressure and play well against the run which was his biggest question mark coming into the year. Patrick Jones II is wreaking Havoc in the ACC... Roche, Hamilcar, Ojulari all look the part but smaller. Ossai I still have reservations about.

The Bengals do need to get a couple new guys for the Dline. In the first year of this rebuild the Bengals already have 3 of the top 4 positions. QB, LT, Corner. Now they need to target the Pass Rusher.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Have we found our tackles of the future? - Synric - 11-16-2020, 02:26 PM