Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Steeler's Had their Way with Joe
I said to fans in other threads that the Steelers were going to dominate the Bengals with exception of TOP and Teams. Turns out Erikson had his worse game in recent memory and I really feel his fumble, albeit not the reason the Bengals played so poorly or lost, had a significant impact on the psyche of the players.

The Bengals were poorly prepared and there is absolutely no excuse for this coaching staff to not have an adequate game plan after a week off to prepare. Taylor insists to have Burrow set the pace to set up the run, and the game may have played differently if the Bengals played physical running game. Especially given the weather. I know everyone may look at Burrow as GOAT right now, but he is just a rookie and still learning to read defenses. I am so pissed at the coaching staff at this point I haven't even been posting on the forum.

I know many think the Steelers play dirty and some do but according to Burrow, Steeler players held up on some hits. That minor push by Dupree was unnecessary and almost instinctive on his part, Burrow has to angle out of bounds sooner and he has to get rid of the damn ball. Too much is placed on this wonder kid and I know he welcomes it but this coaching staff is certainly not placing several players in position to be most successful. Burrow clearly did not play well, partly due to the conditions but his throw to Green was something to see as it died mid-air. Burrow just had a bad game partly because he was trying too much when in fact the other players were playing poorly except for a few, and the coaching staff did not adapt to the Steeler defense. Sad.
[Image: maXCb2f.jpg]
-Paul Brown
“When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.”

My album "Dragon"
https://www.humbert-lardinois.com/

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Steeler's Had their Way with Joe - Luvnit2 - 11-16-2020, 12:12 PM
RE: Steeler's Had their Way with Joe - ah5 - 11-17-2020, 01:56 AM
RE: Steeler's Had their Way with Joe - psychdoctor - 11-16-2020, 09:53 PM