Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.33 Average
Anybody to re look that draft strategy
(11-17-2020, 04:14 AM)Yogo Wrote: I like Burrows, but think about it.  There have been only a handful of players that have been labeled generational talents at their position coming out of college (Andrew Luck, David DeCastro, Chase Young, Trevor Lawrence, Peyton Manning).  Can't really miss with them.  If we had Chase Young and servicable Andy Dalton vs. Burrow and no pass rush, we might have a better overall record right now, like 4 wins. Oh, btw I still didn't get why we didn't get DeCastro and traded down to let the Steelers get him and say that we wanted Zeitler all along. Ah well.

Young as generational is a bit of a stretch (I think that term is tossed around too much). There is a lot of really great pass rushers around the league. He would have to end being better than Aaron Donald, JJ Watt, Khalil Mack, Von Miller, Myles Garrett, both Bosa brothers...

Generational literally means you’re in a tier of your own, and far and away above all your peers. Jerry Rice was generational. LT was generational, etc.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Anybody to re look that draft strategy - Nicomo Cosca - 11-17-2020, 05:30 AM