Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Zac Taylor has taken over the league lead in...
(11-17-2020, 02:00 PM)Murdock2420 Wrote: He was pretty honest right after the game:

"No chance. You lose the turnover battle, especially early on. We got a big stop on defense to start the game and then turned it over and started to get some momentum on offense at that point, turned it over. Those were killers in the first half, and then to go 0 for 13 or whatever it ended up being on offense, you're not going to -- you've got no chance. There's no chance.

We were not good enough in any area today, offense, defense, special teams, and we really weren't good enough coaching, and that is with me 100 percent. I feel like I let these guys down today, so it all starts with me."

Yeah, this coming after a bye and 2/3 of your team is flat and not in the game really got under my skin. I honestly thought Burrow wouldn’t let his team be as flat as they were to start, or he would say something to keep there heads focused, but he didn’t or it didn’t help. Spot any team 2 turnovers and 12 points and you’re going to lose, especially to a division rival and most especially to an undefeated team.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Zac Taylor has taken over the league lead in... - Gdale_Bengal - 11-17-2020, 02:18 PM