Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 1.67 Average
Zak needs 1 more year to change culture
(11-17-2020, 02:19 PM)Murdock2420 Wrote: Couldn't agree more with you.

I get that people are upset and tired of the losses, but let's be honest, this is really year 1 of the rebuild and I don't think Zac is in any danger of being fired.

His first season, he got here late due to the Super Bowl. He had trouble getting the staff together. There was little activity in roster management, and the draft came and they seemed unprepared. 

This year, he has his guy at QB, and got to go out and get players he wanted in the draft and seemed more fluid and prepared. They participated in FA (and have lost several of those FA's to injury) to shore up the roster. 

If you look at it as this is year 1, with a rookie QB that usually means 3 to 5 wins. 

Overall if you take out the Ravens and steelers game, they've played better, been in games and have had a chance to win. I think you'll see Zac here again next season, and if there is no improvement, then you start thinking about him being done. However, if the FO is willing to do another off-season of being active in free agency and they have another strong draft, I doubt we are having this conversation next season.

Kliff Kingsbury would have gotten more wins out of this 
Team this year. 
He got 6 out of the Cards last year.
Zac isnt getting 6 wins this year. 
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Zak needs 1 more year to change culture - impactplaya - 11-17-2020, 02:29 PM