Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Athletic - Marvin Lewis article
(11-17-2020, 01:20 PM)thillan Wrote: If you have a subscription to The Athletic, there is a new article on Marvin Lewis today on what he's up to now, where his mindset is, etc. There is also some interesting tidbits on his time here in Cincinnati, and some insight into his conversations with Brown. Not sure how I feel about all of it, he still tells the same story about Brown truly wanting a winning team here, and spending money to get there.

Also talks about their difference in how they wanted to build a team, stating that Brown wants a team full of "Ferrari's." Just did a quick skim, so if others have anything to say, feel free to chime in.

I will say.. the breakdown of Lewis' losses in the playoffs is kinda crazy. Palmer gets ACL damaged on his first throw, Dalton throws 3 picks, he has a backup QB in 3 playoff games, and Hill's fumble along with Pacman's penalty. Article does put in perspective how Lewis did change the franchise.

I swear...that ***** site is pissing me off like no other. I paid for a sub a couple weeks ago and ***** trying to simply log in has been such a pain in the ass EVERY ***** TIME!

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Athletic - Marvin Lewis article - rfaulk34 - 11-17-2020, 11:23 PM