Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Moderna's Vaccine Is 94.5% Effective!
(11-17-2020, 09:23 AM)Au165 Wrote: So both vaccines use a new approach to vaccines called mRNA. It doesn't actually change your genetic makeup, however, it does attach to it creating a different profile to train your body to attack COVID. The issue with both of these vaccines is we have absolutely NO IDEA what the long term effects will be. This is something we have never done before to vaccinate people and I do wonder if it is getting the same long term considerations because of the perceived short term gains from getting it out. The other issue here is we don't know what the long term efficacy is, meaning we don't know how long it'll work before potentially needing another round.

I honestly don't know if I would take it if offered in the first year. I am not an Anti-VAX person but I think the lack of long term study on the way we are approaching this should be considered here.

Damn. Haven’t read into it which is a shame on my science book thumping ways.

Will we be able to get rid of Non-GMO labels yet?

Will we be able to eliminate the virus with crispr babies?

So it doesn’t change genetic makeup but it does attach to it.? Isn’t that changing it? I should be reading and not asking but I can’t make it too far past Trump tweets before I pick up a bottle anymore
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Moderna's Vaccine Is 94.5% Effective! - NATI BENGALS - 11-18-2020, 12:55 AM