Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.67 Average
Sorry for accusing people of watching FoxNews
(11-18-2020, 02:00 PM)PhilHos Wrote: Here's an idea, fred, why not attack a person's message instead of where they supposedly got the message? I don't care that you repeat all the same talking points of CNN, MSNBC, and all the other liberal leaning media. I address your posts, not where the ideas/thoughts behind them came from.

Also, why do you guys care whether Fox News or Newsmax or whatever is conservatively biased yet DON'T care that CNN, MSNBC, etc. are liberally biased? 

You complain so much about the "right wing echo chamber" but you ignore the left wing echo chamber and you're doing your darndest to try to make this place into a left wing echo chamber. 

Without delving too deep into this, I want to again stress that being anti-Trump hasn't been a left-wing notion since 2016...the guy has been getting bi-partisan bashings for years now.  This is validated by Trump turning on any republican critics and finding shelter in sources that go beyond right wing into pure Trump-first territory, in my opinion.

We can admit that for-profit news is tailored to placate, not challenge or inform an audience.  Trump is novel in the sense that he has continually engaged in the morally-dubious actions of using his platform as a means to influence, praise, and criticize these private entities.  The man has been all about controlling the narrative and he's the first president who has really become a primary "news source" in himself.

This goes well beyond people thinking their chosen biased news filter is more balanced than it really is.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Sorry for accusing people of watching FoxNews - Nately120 - 11-18-2020, 02:22 PM