Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Am I nuts to think oline isn't all that big of a 'need' anymore?
(11-18-2020, 06:49 PM)BurrowTheGoat Wrote: Im not so sure he's not better than Hart when you factor in his youth and how well he's handled getting thrown to the wolves.  I mean Pitts front is no joke and he more than held his own.  Also no preseason,  I really think he could end up an excellent tackle in this league.  Hart has improved but we've all seen what he can do when he decides to take a play or 2 off (get Joe smacked). 

Nah, there ain't going to be no more of that. The oline starters have been placed on notice by their backups that they are ready to take their jobs. Jordan said in his interview he slept through the game with colitis, but when he watched the tape he saw Spain play his position after being here a day, and then last week watched him move to RT and handle Watt most of the game. I think just about every player that starts on this o-line has to be a little uncomfortable with how good the players behind them filled in. They will all be upping their games.....

Messages In This Thread
RE: Am I nuts to think oline isn't all that big of a 'need' anymore? - Sled21 - 11-19-2020, 09:44 AM