Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trump, where do you stand on him now?
(11-19-2020, 09:46 AM)grampahol Wrote: Like me or not is none of my concern, but I will say that any and all of my acquaintances that still support the moron will never be forgiven.  I do not have "friends" that are so utterly morally bankrupt..period. I may have at one point been friends, but I have ended all association with any and every person I know who still supports such dishonesty or anyone who would even think of looking the other way as a full quarter of a million fellow citizens perished needlessly or consider those who serve their nation to be suckers and losers. No..I will not just move on and maintain these extremely toxic relationships. I am done with anyone still believing a single word coming from his mouth. End of story. 

That seems a bit harsh. Seems to me you mistake people voting for Trump with Trump. Not wanting to be friends with Trump, that I can understand. But those that picked him out of two options... I don't know. Politics isn't everyting in life or everything that defines a person. Imho, your friends deserve better that such judgement.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Trump, where do you stand on him now? - hollodero - 11-19-2020, 09:51 AM