Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Defensive scheme to blame for lack of pass rushing?
(11-20-2020, 01:34 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Most of us are used to being able to just quit a job when we have a clueless boss who we don't feel is treating us properly.  But sometimes professional athletes have to take extreme measures to get out from under a contract that has them in that type of situation.

Los's behavior here this year was not proper.  But I know I would have done the same thing and I assume most of you would have also.

He looked like an ass, but in the long run it looks like he will prove that he was right all along.  And that is all that matters to him.

Hard to say.  In general, when a company gets bought out, the first thing they do is clean house on the old management.  Why?  They don't want people set in their ways being passive-aggressive and sabotaging their ideas.

Marvin said himself when Teryl Austin got the axe that the players were responsible.  That set a bad precedent, because it basically told the players that they could half ass it and sabotage the coaches if they didn't like the scheme and management would have their back.

Carlos had success in the Zimmer/Guenther system.  He didn't want to change or maybe didn't have the skill set to adapt.  But you can't blame the scheme if you aren't trying your hardest.  
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Defensive scheme to blame for lack of pass rushing? - Whatever - 11-20-2020, 01:49 PM