Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Am I nuts to think oline isn't all that big of a 'need' anymore?
(11-18-2020, 06:24 PM)BurrowTheGoat Wrote: Spain and Adeniji seem to be legit.  We know Hopkins and Jonah are legit.  Hart, XSF, Mike Jordan and Price figure out spot 5?  I don't see that as an awful oline anymore.  Do  I have stockholm syndrome or do ya'll agree?

If you want to see more break downs of Spain and Adeniji check out this video Lapahm made https://fb.watch/1RizPLrhAQ/
 You asked, " Am I nuts to think O Line isn't that big of a NEED anymore ?.....My answer is YES.  

Fans on here are often happy with just getting by on the O Line.  If we have enough Fat Boys to suit up, they are happy.   The real question is, Do we have a Super Bowl type O Line and the answer is NO.   We play some clunkers no other team would want. 

O Line and Defensive Front 7 have to be addressed early and often in the 2021 Draft.  Bengals are WEAK in the trenches and will NEVER win until they add real talent to the trenches. 
1968 Bengal Fan

Messages In This Thread
RE: Am I nuts to think oline isn't all that big of a 'need' anymore? - kevin - 11-22-2020, 06:37 AM