Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Am I nuts to think oline isn't all that big of a 'need' anymore?
(11-22-2020, 10:15 AM)yang Wrote: Haven’t been here for a while and the first thing is see is that the Homer Bias is still strong.  C’mon people!   Jonah shows promise and might be a decent LT even if he is not pro bowl caliber.  But it is all down hill from there.  Because Hart has occasional good games or streaks doesn’t mean he isn’t horrible overall.  He costs you games and will get Burrow killed.

Redmond sucks. Hopkins is one of the leagues worst centers.  Jordan doesn’t start for another NFL team. Spain will be gone.  Adenji could develop into something in a couple years and Fred could turn into a decent backup.  Price was a bust.

Yes we need edge rushers, defensive tackles, corners, a WR and a TE and safety. But this line is a mess and if you want Burrow to ever have a winning season it has to be fixed.

I think you're being a bit dramatic with some of your assessment, but overall I agree. We still need to invest early picks in this Oline to protect our franchise QB.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Am I nuts to think oline isn't all that big of a 'need' anymore? - treee - 11-22-2020, 10:43 AM