Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
I'm Angrier Than I Can Remember With This Team
(11-22-2020, 08:07 PM)Roland Wrote: They completely ignored the offensive line this off season.  The came in with nothing but a prayer for improvement.  We knew that they needed to add two good tackles and at least one good guard.  They only added their first round tackle from last year - still a complete unknown 

So it was "nothing but a prayer" to expect the first O-lineman taken in the draft to improve their line?  It is amazing the lengths some people will go to in order to whine about this front office.

Bobby Hart was not that bad in pass protection last year.   Jordan was bad, but if we are going to build with young draft picks we can't give up on a fourth round pick after one season.  Trey Hopkins is nothing special, but not a "must replace" either.  Sua-Filo was not a big money free agent, but at least he was a new face instead of staying with the old. 

The O-line had questions but it is bullshit to claim the Bengals "completely ignored" it.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: I'm Angrier Than I Can Remember With This Team - fredtoast - 11-22-2020, 08:25 PM