Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Finely/ Jordan is why Tobin and Taylor need to be replaced
(11-22-2020, 07:06 PM)Tlawsonmariat82 Wrote: I share your frustration/zac Taylor is a joke and he needs replaced asap..I been calling this all year that his game-plans would get our qb killed this is not LSU it's the freaking NFL..He had burrow attempt 24 passes before halftime with 70% of them coming from empty formation against one of the better d-lines in the league is just not very rational..

This has to be the worst coaching staff I've ever seen assembled and it hurts me to say that..Burrow could've used a coach that knew how to protect him as a play caller but instead he got a jerk that showed that he knew how to protect him thru his play calling..

Duke tobin has a lifetime job here and I'm not understanding why..this has to stop it's time to get a football mind in the Front office and this needs to take place right away..I don't care if it's marvin Lewis for Christ sake I'd be all for someone besides these incompetent people making football decisions..

I'm so pissed off that they let this clown ruin this qb this franchise has to the stupidest organization of all time ..
Because Duke's old man was a better than most NFL GM and is bestest buddies with our inept owner...

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
The only thing I hate worse than Pittsburgh football...

...is Pittsburgh fans!!

SLIM--gone, but never forgotten...

Original Bengals message boards
Rep Points: 4726

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Finely/ Jordan is why Tobin and Taylor need to be replaced - JSR18 - 11-22-2020, 09:15 PM