Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Finely/ Jordan is why Tobin and Taylor need to be replaced
(11-23-2020, 10:31 AM)SHRacerX Wrote: Finley sucks, and most NFL teams would be done without their starter....Trading up to get him was beyond stupid.  

However,  this is last year's draft:

1.) Joe Burrow- Stud
2.) Tee Higgins- Stud
3.) Logan Wilson- Developing starter
4.) ADG- rotational player getting experience.
5.) Khalid Kareem- Developing starter
6.) Hakeem Adeniji- Solid backup with starter potential
7.) Markus Bailey- To be determined

You have six guys out of seven that are all getting significant playing time and making significant contributions.  They nailed last year's draft.  You can throw out duds like Finley, but then I can show you an OT that has played as well as any rookie that was taken in the 6th round.  

I have no idea what to do with the coaching staff.  I am guessing Anarumo has lost his bid to keep his job, although the defense was playing very well before Burrow's injury.  I just have no idea when it comes to the coaches.  I hesitate to get rid of ZT because of Burrow's success despite the line and target challenges.  And what Lou is doing with minimal talent is actually pretty respectable.  That steeler game, though.  Ugh.  

Let's be honest here. Anybody on this board that has a working
Knowledge of football could replicated that 2020 draft.
It doesnt take a astute football mind to draft Burrow and Higgins
And any Bengals knows LB was a real weakness last year.
Im.not about to.give Tobin any credit for the 2020 draft haul.

You have replace ZT the culture is worse now than when he 
Arrived.And for a HC not to see all.the life taken out of the players when JB went down is very alarming.
When Big Ben went down last year did the whole Steelers team
Just fold and quit on Tomlin.? Heck no.
They dug their heels in and competed.and darn near made the playoffs with 2 QBs with noodle arms.
Thats the.Steelers culture. They find a way.they believe in the system.

How this team responded after JBs injury tells me they believe
In JB they dont believe in ZT
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Finely/ Jordan is why Tobin and Taylor need to be replaced - impactplaya - 11-23-2020, 10:53 AM