Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Will Burrow Be Scared Like Carson Was?
(11-23-2020, 01:40 PM)Truck_1_0_1_ Wrote: Have you watched a single game of his in the past 3 years?

That's right, you haven't, as you mentally checked-out 2 years ago and haven't bothered to pay any attention to the team (by your own admission).

He has the heart of a Tiger and he won't shy away; you can see it in the kid's makeup, demeanor and attitude; he isn't a weak shell of a human being like Carsone...

... or you are.

The fact that:

1. The knee popped back in place
2. He was able to move under his own power, to travel home with the team.

Means that it wasn't nearly as bad as everyone is crying about.

I look to be positive about the whole sitch and in my non-medical-background (but from what I know and have experienced), I don't think it is nearly as bad as anyone is making it out to be.

Carsone had it worse.

I'm assuming that comment might be more related to the circumstances of Palmer's departure because he showed a hell of a lot of attitude and fight to come back in 2006 and take every snap (bar one) in all 16 games.

One thing I do think is a consideration is us - hopefully - getting a proper pre season in 2021 post Covid 

If he's good to go,  letting Joe ease back into it, ramp it up slowly in a non regular season situation would help

Seem to remember Carson coming back .vs. Packers in 2006 pre season and getting confident, looking good from the get go
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Will Burrow Be Scared Like Carson Was? - sonofstat - 11-23-2020, 02:16 PM