Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Zac Taylor's Job Not In Jeopardy Reports..
Here's my thoughts. I've said all along ZT is here for a minimum 3 years. Katie hired him, and it has been reported she knew he would be a work in progress and would take some time. Burrow seems to really like him, and they love Burrow, so don't expect Taylor to go anywhere.

Everyone says Turner is an idiot for keeping Jordan in the starting lineup and criticize him when he says he sees Jordan developing. But, for the last 2 years people made that same statement about Hart, and yet here is Hart playing RT at a fairly decent level. Turner may or may not be replaced.

Lou Anarumo will be back. He was given a lot of free agents to help the defense, and most of them got hurt. He's playing with a defensive line consisting of Covington, Bledsoe and Hunt and has them playing above their pedigrees. I believe Lou gets one more year with a healthy defense.

What I see definitely happening from Joe's injury is they are finally going to address this oline. They will most likely draft Sewell, resign Spain, and buy a couple of free agent guards. I think MB's reluctance to pay guards just smacked him in the face, and it will be corrected.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Zac Taylor's Job Not In Jeopardy Reports.. - Sled21 - 11-24-2020, 10:13 AM