Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What is Mike Brown's Email Address?
(11-24-2020, 12:20 PM)WeezyBengal Wrote: I've heard stories of people emailing him and responding. I want to email him a link to the toxicity article to make SURE he doesn't miss it.

Dear Weezy,
 Thank you for your letter and concern. In regards to the toxicity article in SI, I am well aware of it and can put your mind at ease. These reports are grossly exaggerated. In fact one night over a game of Yahtzee Jim turner called out a few Bengal players in jest. It got a little out of hand because the alcohol and weed were a plenty that night. Lou or as we call him in the locker room "Little Lou Who" (He's a big Dr Seuss fan and alot of the defenses plays are inspired by his writings) was swearing at the players with each Yahtzee loss mounting, something hes a little used to in life. Even I was slapping ass that night and it got the best of me when I was riding Turner around the room in our "Rodeo Hour" But rest my friend you are in good hands, Zac and company will be with us for many years to come and I feel extremely fortunate with them leading us into the future

Lovingly Yours,
Mike Brown

PS- I loved your sitcom, it was hysterical. George Jefferson and you were quite the couple. 
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: What is Mike Brown's Email Address? - GodFather - 11-24-2020, 03:34 PM