Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Zac Taylor's Job Not In Jeopardy Reports..
For those who say Joe Burrow really likes Zac Taylor.

Well if he feels Zac put him in a position to get hurt, we'll see how long that last. Mike Brown is known for paying his quarterbacks top dollar.

Well, as Patrick Mahomes just proved the going rate is 500 million dollars. If Burrow feels Zac is jeopardizing his career that's 500 million reasons for Joe not to like him.

500 million will change a person's opinion real quick, I don't care what nobody says.

Joe Burrow is a high character and highly motivated person to help others, so that's 100 million dollars that he probably would of donated to underprivileged youths, minorities and disenfranchised people in the Ohio/Kentucky region's.

He's just a kid that wants to be everybody's buddy and play the game he loves.

Now I'm not signing Joe Burrow's death warrant just yet, he's got that fire in him. He could still be goat and get that money. He's got a fire him in like Tim Krumrie. He's a true competitor.

I might not have much say, but I'm gonna demand that kind of excellence from this franchise. I wanna see this kid succeed!
[Image: i-8rLM4gw-M.jpg]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Zac Taylor's Job Not In Jeopardy Reports.. - TheBengalsMind - 11-24-2020, 10:16 PM