Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What is Mike Brown's Email Address?
(11-24-2020, 03:26 PM)Wes Mantooth Wrote: Fwiw, Mike's house is in Indian Hill.  No surprise there.  

What is surprising though, is it really wasn't even nearly as nice as I thought it would be.  He may have moved though, this was like in 1999.

True story: I almost skidded off the road into his front yard.  We had band practice one day where there was a huge snow storm.  My mom kept telling me not to drive that day.  And then when I went anyways, she called me to tell to get home before the roads got to be too bad.  

Like the idiot I was at 19 or 20, I just went along as if it were business as usual.  So I left dude's house in my shitty Ford Taurus with shitty tires, way beyond when I should have, and went on down the road.  Tried to slow down around a turn and my car just kept sliding, almost did a 180, and stopped just short of someone's yard.  

Showed up at band practice next week, and told them story.  The super rich kid in the band, whose house it was, told me I almost gave Mike Brown a lawn job.  My reply?  "That's where Mike Brown lives?  I thought it would have been a huge mansion."

Note: It's no dump.  You're still talking well over a million bucks.  But Carson's house, if you saw it when he left, was WAY nicer.

If you were able to almost skid into his front yard, he doesn't live there anymore. 

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: What is Mike Brown's Email Address? - rfaulk34 - 11-25-2020, 11:13 PM