Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is this really on the front office?
The FO opened up the checkbook last year and have done things out of character to try and build a good team. I'm taking it easy on them this season.

ZT is a pass happy OC, which a lot of people like these days, especially with the NFL going more towards the college spread type thing. I'm more of a run and stop the run guy, but ZT is not and he's going to call a lot of pass plays. I dont blame Joe getting hurt on this. It was a freak accident.

Turner on the other hand..... He missed on talent evaluation big time. He sticks with guys who get outplayed by others when given a chance. His OL is like musical chairs and he doesnt seem to have a good handle on the best mix for the team. He thinks all guys can play all positions and its simply not true, as we have seen the results of this play out. I'm done with him. Burrow's injury was a freak thing that could happen to anyone, but if any coach on our team can take a slice of credit, its Turner and his musical chairs OL.

The best thing might be to blow it up, get rid of them all and hire a more proven coach to replace ZT, but at the very minimum, Turner and Lou have to go. Those two have no business being anywhere close to this team. They are community college level coaches, imo. They should have been gone yesterday.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Is this really on the front office? - bengaloo - 11-27-2020, 11:11 AM