Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
Well folks..I'm done with this team
(11-26-2020, 02:50 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: I believe that losing teams can always point to a bunch of games and can say "if only". That is what makes them a losing team. Good teams win those games.

This is just the "one score game" argument from last year. That is WHY you are a bad team. Good teams win those games. Beatdowns like the Ravens/Steelers games are not the norm. Most games are decided by 1 score in the NFL.

We have been talking about Burrow getting hurt behind a shitty OL passing a ton per game and taking all those hits. He got hurt. Nobody was REALLY surprised. So how can you count theoretical victories when the inevitable happened?

Really easily....1, 2, 3.... Hilarious

I kiiiiiiid.

There is not some theoretical victory playoff committee that me counting what I considered to be very winnable games (especially the way Burrow was playing).  It was just for the sake of trying to provide optimism.  You hammer this good team, bad team argument as though when you are a bad team the only actions permissible are to piss and moan about how bad your team is instead of trying to isolate the negatives and highlight some of the positives.  If that makes you, Wes, and other happy, great!  Have at it.

I choose the optimism.  I choose to look at what I saw in Burrow and think we have a chance in any game if he is protected and has some weapons.  So that is what I would focus on this offseason:  Sign Thuney, Draft Ja'Marr Chase, and watch the offense soar.  Most the rest of the draft I would spend on defense.  That gives me hope and optimism that they can do something while Burrow is on his rookie contract.  I am VERY happy with the selection of Burrow as QB and a lot of dominoes had to fall to get him.  They have him and it is time for them to win again.  It will be next season.  
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Well folks..I'm done with this team - SHRacerX - 11-27-2020, 12:00 PM