Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sometimes Rooting Against Your Team Is Really Rooting For Them
(11-29-2020, 08:04 PM)GodFather Wrote: When I saw the final score today against the Giants, I was shocked the Bengals kept it so close against a bad Giants team. I was happy to see them go down.

Hear me out before you blast me about not being a fan. First off, we have one of the most exciting offensive lineman to come into this upcoming draft in years and we desperately need one to protect Joe more than anything. Winning games at this point is meaningless and will knock us down the draft choices and someone else will inevitably pick Sewell up.

Second, I don't want to see us winning a few games at the end of a meaningless season to give Mike Brown an excuse to keep the current coaching staff with momentum and improvement going into 2021 horseshit speech.

So yes sometimes rooting them to tank the last 5 weeks is a win in my book. I want a strong offensive line to protect our future QB and Sewell is the perfect start.

Not to the guys putting their bodies on the line every game, and those are the ones I am rooting for to win out.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Sometimes Rooting Against Your Team Is Really Rooting For Them - jfkbengals - 11-29-2020, 08:08 PM