Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sometimes Rooting Against Your Team Is Really Rooting For Them
(11-29-2020, 09:27 PM)Murdock2420 Wrote: Sewell becomes the new Burrow if we draft him.

It'll be all... we got Sewell, this is the year we go 9-7 or maybe sneak into the playoffs or... blah blah blah

This team is more then 1 OT prospect away from being good. This team needs help on both lines and the secondary and at TE and at WR plus they need a complete culture change.

I said it in another thread and I'll say it here too, they need to learn to win as a team instead of losing week after week.

I know I'll get the "they've been winners prior to being here thing" but it is a mindset that can change. I was listening to Tim McGee after the game on the radio and he was talking about his time in Cincinnati and how that team came out of the tunnel and expected to win every week. Does anyone really think that this team comes out of the tunnel and thinks, we are going to win? Seriously?? 

I'd rather see them win out, beat a few good teams and have that momentum and confidence and hope it carries over to next season. That confidence in themselves, the players, not the coaches, the confidence in one another that they can win games and they can get it done is far more valuable then a tackle from Oregon.

Cocaine is one hell of a drug....
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Sometimes Rooting Against Your Team Is Really Rooting For Them - GodFather - 11-29-2020, 11:03 PM