Poll: Do you want ZT back if his leaving makes JB want to leave as well?
This poll is closed.
Yes
24.24%
16 24.24%
No
75.76%
50 75.76%
Total 66 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
Do you want Zac Taylor back for year 3 if his leaving leaves JB unhappy?
(12-01-2020, 10:11 AM)Sled21 Wrote: Doesn't have to be for the same reason to have the same action. Burrow has come out multiple times in strong support for Taylor, and no matter how much he says posters will disregard it and project their own emotions onto him, and say "he's just saying that, he doesn't really believe it" I, for one, have seen enough of JB that I don't believe he is the "say the right thing" type of person, rather he tells it like he sees it. If they fire Taylor and hire someone JB doesn't bond with, he could very easily say he wants to play elsewhere. If we force his contract, that means we get him for 3 more years. I'd rather keep him happy and keep him here for the next 10....

Again, he also said he wants to win. He's said that over and over. If Taylor cannot do that, what does that mean past his rookie deal? Will he take "playing for a coach he really likes" or wanting to win? 
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS2LMwnxebk2zwcBWk4W7X...I8vWk4x3_g]
 [Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Do you want Zac Taylor back for year 3 if his leaving leaves JB unhappy? - Hoofhearted - 12-01-2020, 10:18 AM