Poll: Do you want ZT back if his leaving makes JB want to leave as well?
This poll is closed.
Yes
24.24%
16 24.24%
No
75.76%
50 75.76%
Total 66 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
Do you want Zac Taylor back for year 3 if his leaving leaves JB unhappy?
I can't even wrap my head around this question...I wonder if on the Jets message board there are people wondering if Trevor Lawrence will refuse to play for the Jets if they dare fire Adam Gase.

I'll also say the takes on Burrow are really starting to hit the extremes...which is your favorite?

1.  Joe Burrow is such a leader and winner that he will convince Mike Brown to drastically alter our losing culture and start a dynasty

OR

2.  Joe Burrow will demand a trade if we keep a HC who wins 2 games per year?

(12-01-2020, 10:23 AM)Sled21 Wrote: Yep, I think Burrow would be thrilled with Brady. And there are plenty of coaches he would probably gel with. But, the question is about firing ZT then hiring a coach JB doesn't like and can't get along with. Given that situation, would you still want to get rid of Taylor? This is all hypothetical.

If MB and crew run this franchise in a manner which leads to Burrow wanting out I'd hardly be surprised, I just don't think ZT is quite as essential to keeping Burrow happy as you do.  THat's all.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Do you want Zac Taylor back for year 3 if his leaving leaves JB unhappy? - Nately120 - 12-01-2020, 10:23 AM