Poll: Do you want ZT back if his leaving makes JB want to leave as well?
This poll is closed.
Yes
24.24%
16 24.24%
No
75.76%
50 75.76%
Total 66 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
Do you want Zac Taylor back for year 3 if his leaving leaves JB unhappy?
What a loaded question. Not only does it leave Burrow unhappy, but it also makes him want to leave. Give me a break.

So, even given our history and a lot of people saying he shouldn't want to come here, Joe Burrow says he wants to be here.

Even after a terrible season, and that we're going to be staring at a top 5 pick, Burrow still wants to be here (if Taylor is here).

Even after a playing behind a terrible OL, and a front office that did virtually nothing to improve it, Burrow still wants to be here (If Taylor is here).

But if Zac Taylor is gone then that's it for Burrow. That's just too much. He wants out after only season, even though he has zero leveage?????

Is this a serious thread? This is the straw that breaks the camel's back?

I swear, some of you seem so naive at times. You take typical player speak and fluff and run with it. Just because Joe Burrow, a rookie, says he likes his head coach doesn't mean he's opposed to playing for another. Hell, it doesn't even mean he actually has faith in his Taylor. He's a rookie, who is giving a typical response when asked about his coach.

What do you want a rookie QB to actually say? "Nah, I hate that dude. He's an awful coach. We need a new one."

He's on a brand new team, with a brand new coach, with all of 3 months in the league. Not to mention he's a captain, who has known nothing but being a locker room leader. Of course he's going to publicly answer questions in a complimentary way.

I'm sure Joe would be just fine with a new coach. In fact, he'd probably be estatic. And you know what? If he's not then who cares? Rookies, and I don't care who they are, don't get to choose their own coaching staff. 22 year old's with super limited experiece, don't make good GM's. And if they think they know better than a Front Office then they're not a player you want on your team to begin with.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Do you want Zac Taylor back for year 3 if his leaving leaves JB unhappy? - Wes Mantooth - 12-01-2020, 10:51 AM