Poll: Do you want ZT back if his leaving makes JB want to leave as well?
This poll is closed.
Yes
24.24%
16 24.24%
No
75.76%
50 75.76%
Total 66 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
Do you want Zac Taylor back for year 3 if his leaving leaves JB unhappy?
(12-01-2020, 11:24 PM)Destro Wrote: Sounds like Mike Brown

It sounds like Mike Brown for many years, but honestly, I don't feel like any of us really even know who runs the show there any more.  It could still be Mike.  Or it could be the next generation, he just remains the "face" that pops up once or twice a year and takes the heat.  I think he still cares about the team and is involved to some extent, but I'm not convinced he's really at the helm any longer.  

But yes, that was his MO for a long time as well.  He "knew what he was doing" and "stayed the course" even if the rest of the world challenged it and doubted it.  

End of the day, I think it's easy for fans to sit at home, say Taylor isn't doing anything and has no plan, and send his butt to the curb.  And honestly, I'm in that camp as well.  But I've also worked jobs over the years where it just legitimately takes time to replace the team and build it from the ground up, and no one can really see that from the outside.  So there are two sides to every coin.  But this case, the coin just feels like a bad penny and I'm as ready as anyone to toss it... 
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Do you want Zac Taylor back for year 3 if his leaving leaves JB unhappy? - MileHighGrowler - 12-02-2020, 12:50 AM