Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengals can't sell out a 12,000 seat stadium
(12-02-2020, 06:11 PM)fredtoast Wrote: When a team replaces 40% of the starters on their O-line it is wrong to say they did "nothing".

It is not "semantics".  It is actually an entirely different language where words have entirely different meanings.

I don 't speak "Drama Queen", and if you are going to make comments here it should be in English.

1.) Jonah Williams was already here, they didn't just go out and get him. 

2.) In comes XSF (3 mil dollar bum) out goes John Miller (4 mil dollar bum) = Wash

They replaced one cheap G with another cheap G.  They drafted a 6th round OT.  That's literally all they did in the offseason.  

They basically decided that Jonah Williams returning would fix all of the problems.  And again, he was here already here. Getting healthy doesn't the Bengals went out and did something in the 2020 offseason to fix their OL.

You argue so many things at the literal level only because you like to argue.  In the real world, if you turn to a buddy, or a friend, or whoever, and say "The Bengals didn't do shit to fix their offensive line this season" you're not going to get a snarky reply referecing the bs you do.

Why?  Because they're normal human beings, who understand figures of speech.  Did the Bengals technically make some changes at the OL?  Yeah.  Did the Bengals go out and really try to fix their OL problems?  No, they rolled the dice on what they had in house, and added two turds in XSF and the Adenji.

Why am I even bothering replying to this crap?  I really need to quit taking the bait.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bengals can't sell out a 12,000 seat stadium - Wes Mantooth - 12-02-2020, 06:26 PM