Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Video Looks Like Election Fraud In Georgia......
I saw this video on Facebook and got a notification that someone had posted on my wall, so I switched from the video tab to my profile tab.

When I went back to the video tab, it was gone, so I scrolled for about twenty minutes but couldn't find it.

Luckily, the Hodge twins posted a similar video on Twitter.

I went to bed and Trump was leading. I figured it was over. I woke up and Biden was suddenly leading.

Something didn't seem right, especially since Biden doesn't exactly inspire confidence in anything.

Watch, but a lady says they're going to stop counting, then she puts a table in the room in the morning, and then they start pulling boxes of ballots out in the morning and takes them to be counted.

Confused

The ballots were in suitcases, which when have ballots ever been delivered in suitcases? Why weren't they with the other ballots?

Confused

Furthermore, they only put them in the machines to count when the place is cleared out the Republican poll watchers so there's no witnesses, which there's supposed to be people watching so there's no fraud.

They said that a pipe burst and everyone had to clear out, but you can watch the video and do you see anything that makes it look like a pipe burst and made conditions unsafe or made it impossible, or even uncomfortable, for people to be in there.

Trump only lost by a small margin, so these could have easily swung the election.

There's people in other states with similar sworn affidavits.

Do you really still think Biden won the election? Will this get swept under the rug by the media?
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Video Looks Like Election Fraud In Georgia...... - BFritz21 - 12-04-2020, 03:35 AM