Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Video Looks Like Election Fraud In Georgia......
(12-04-2020, 11:24 AM)GMDino Wrote: As usual you said much more nicely what I've been saying:  They sold their soul/held their nose whatever to support Trump and now that he lost they can't admit it to themselves.

They got nothing for it and now they can't process life before they just believed everything he said.

Unless they are ok with just being completely delusional, admitting that Trump was duped out of Georgia requires admitting that many high ranking GOP officials are helping Biden, a man republicans are quick to paint as a dangerous and mentally deficient candidate, steal the presidency.

If you take stuff like this outlined by the OP at face value then you have to ask what republicans are going to do in response to their own political party cheating in order to help Joe Biden become the president.  Why Trump supporters aren't burning their registration cards and vowing to never support the GOP ever again is beyond me.

Red state Georgia, its republican governor and republican secretary of state are cheating in order to help Joe Biden ruin this country and republican Trump supporters are just going to let it happen?  What a joke.  Republicans have joined up with democrats to deny a second, legally-obtained Trump term to the people and hey, let's just stay republicans, who cares if they cheated their own voter base,  right?

I don't get it.  If the OP is still a republican after seeing this video then he can expect 2024 to go the same way.  Trump runs as a republican and the GOP helps the democrats get Kamala Harris or some other liberal into office in another rigged election.  Trump and his supporters need to call out republicans, denounce the party for what it is, and break away from the corrupt two-party system we have in this country.

Hell, Trump shouldn't even run for re-election here when there are plenty of other countries on this earth that actually value the will of the people and won't let BOTH PARTIES cheat him out of election.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Video Looks Like Election Fraud In Georgia...... - Nately120 - 12-04-2020, 01:28 PM