Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I've lost all interest in this team...
(12-04-2020, 09:03 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: You should probably change the click-bait title of your thread because the narrative is really worn out. Your not done, your frustrated like the rest of us. 

Nothing like Shula and you know it. We are not at rock bottom, YET!

Sounds personal. 

Truck is very intelligent and so are others on here. He gives a great perspective and he's been a Bengals fan forever. I truly love his posts and opinions. Dude is not sleeping on the Bengal knowledge for sure.

Good point about Zac vs. Shula. No contest there yet. And we are all laughing and crying. 

Sooo, when Zac returns next year, he's not going to have the confidence from a lot of fans. I get that. It's truly awful that things have turned out. But I also think this team was a mess when he took over. You just cant fix all them problems in 2 drafts. I hope his game plan works out. I do think a few coaches need to be terminated. But I think it will be difficult for a rookie coach to get great talented coaches in here as well. Hope we see something great going on soon.

Never said I was done. Reread my post. I'll be back when Joe's back. Never been this disinterested in the team before. No need to watch the rest of the season. 
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: I've lost all interest in this team... - Big_Ern - 12-04-2020, 09:17 PM