Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Could Taylor's end be sooner than later?
(12-04-2020, 10:59 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: I agree.  It's starting to look like Zac has really embarrassed them in the worst way possible.  

I'm just hoping that this latest public humiliation will lead them to understand that it's finally time to hire an actual GM, and turn football operations over to a professional football mind.

It's either that or back to the old Bengal Way of doing business.  I hope it isn't a return to form for them.  

Mike was said to have favored other candidates during the hiring process.  Zac was a Duke, Troy, and Katie hire.  Right now, I'd say pumpkin and the marry for money dude have some explaining to do as far as dad is concerned.  

You know things have gone sideways when you're hoping for Mike Brown to intervene as the almighty voice of reason, yet here we are.  

Zac Taylor began as the face of their New Dey campaign.  His status as such ended the day they lost to Miami and locked down the number 1 overall and Joe Burrow was all but a lock to be the face of the franchise.  He's more important than any coach or player when it comes to dragging this club out of the gutter, and everyone in that building is well aware of that fact.  If a coach can't keep him upright and on the field on Sunday, then he's useless/detrimental to what the franchise needs.  He needs to pay price for what happened and also for the historically abundant failure even by Bengal standards.  
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Could Taylor's end be sooner than later? - samhain - 12-04-2020, 11:51 PM