Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I've lost all interest in this team...
(12-05-2020, 02:58 AM)Wyche Wrote: No shit, I smoke MORE weed... LOL

Hell man, I quit getting excited in 2017. Anyone with the slightest amount of observational skills should've seen the writing on the wall in 2016. The team was beginning to age, key players started leaving because the FO didn't extend when they should've and got outbid. They completely shit the bed for a few drafts in a row starting in 2015. This team has been circling the drain for 5 years, and the FO ****** that up.....bad current coaching or not. They even made "steady as she goes" Marvin Lewis look bad for 3 straight seasons. Marvin had his issues, but aside from Palmer's last season and his injury year, the team usually was competitive. By 2018, they couldn't hit the ground with their hats. A worse roster and inexperienced coaching just amplifies the inequities of the roster. This is squarely on the FO for ***** up those drafts, and being slug like slow to rectify it. They did NOTHING to adapt.... especially in '18 and '19.

You need to watch a game at my place.  You'll forget all about the game.   Hilarious
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: I've lost all interest in this team... - Tiger Teeth - 12-05-2020, 03:17 AM