Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2nd Round: D Line, interior O-line, or CB?
(12-05-2020, 11:51 AM)bfine32 Wrote: IMO getting after the opponent's QB. This team has only 2 more sacks (13) than TJ Watt has by himself. But the $100 question is whether this is talent or scheme. It cannot be over look that in 9 games here Carlos had 1 sack and he's had 4 in 3 games at Seattle. Hubbard has gone from 8.5 to 1.

If we go Sewell in the first )although I'd argue Rousseau was just as dominant as Sewell in 2019) we definitely need to go DL. I personally have my eye on Nixon from Iowa. We could use our own Aaron Donald. Nixon lives in the opponent's backfield.

If the Bengals do trade back I expect it's because they are targeting Gregory Rousseau. 

Daviyon Nixon is exploding into the spotlight this year. He is the most disruptive IDL in college football but even if he declares he only has the one year starting. I'm working on my December mock and have him at 35. Spoiler Alert lol.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: 2nd Round: D Line, interior O-line, or CB? - Synric - 12-06-2020, 12:52 PM