Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Could Taylor's end be sooner than later?
(12-06-2020, 10:22 AM)Devils Advocate Wrote: This is where I’m at.

I’ve been a loyal fan for 46 yrs except 1 half season when I saw Tony Dorsett break that 99 yard run (I think it was that play) when I was like 7 yrs old.

I told myself I’d stop following this franchise and probably football altogether if they got Joe hurt. Well they did exactly that.

So I’m at a point where they must do something to win me back. I don’t even know if they can. I just don’t. I do know that- depending on what happens this offseason, I will probably give them until some point next season to convince me to stay.

Here’s the kicker ...

Right at the same time I said I’d be done if they got Joe hurt- something about the Washington Football Team spoke to me. I love the new name and hope it stays and something about the colors pop. So yeah- that damn team- the very same team that hurt our QB- is the team I’ll follow. Such is my life.  I don’t care what anyone thinks about that either. I’m damn near gone already.

But the bengals have a chance to win me back- with the same loyalty as I’ve always had- if they fix this situation.

It may or may not be firing Zac ... I just don’t know.

You're free to like any team you want, but I don't see the wisdom in picking another franchise that has a god-awful owner.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Could Taylor's end be sooner than later? - Nately120 - 12-06-2020, 07:13 PM