Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Could Taylor's end be sooner than later?
(12-06-2020, 07:43 PM)Rubekahn29 Wrote: I think Dolphins overreacted, but Thomas hit the player too early. Timed it wrong, which the one before he time perfectly and should not have been flagged. Grant started calling for flag, then decided to go down and act like he was really hurt, and was out for the repunt a play later and was trying to pump up crowd. It was a penalty, but it was not malicious from my perspective. 

Flores then crossed all the way to our sideline like he was gonna take out Taylor. Everyone cheering him on, saying it was great. Ugly game, ZT should be fired, but that was way more of an overreaction just like ejecting both Boyd and Howard. Terrible reffing entire game. Like God awful. 

This....I feel like Thomas was just trying to make something happen. The last one was executed perfectly aside from the timing. Shoulder to the gut, head to the side, hit lift and drive. He was just a shade early. 

Officials were TERRIBLE, and I rarely call them out. However, they literally took 10 points off the board for us in the 1st half. Flores is the asshole on this one.... 

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Could Taylor's end be sooner than later? - Wyche'sWarrior - 12-07-2020, 11:39 AM