Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Bengals Have No O Line, Need To Add Many New O Line
I would love for Joe Burrow to force the issue and say, " Look, I'll do my best to come back from this injury, But Bengals need to do their best to go out and get Blocking. If the Bengals are NOT willing to do that, then just trade me, because I am NOT going to waste my career this way. Get some Blocking OR Trade Me ".....I would love for Joe Burrow to force the issue. I would love all good QBs to refuse to play for Bengals until they stop being CINCINNATI CHEAP and get rid of The Cincinnati Walmart Blockers and get some real Pro Bowl Type Blockers in here. A good QB behind this CINCINNATI CHEAP line is just a waste of a good QB. If Cincinnati doesn't want to spend money on a good team, St Louis, San Diego or Oakland would like a new team. Burrow and all other QBs should refuse to play in Cincinnati until they stop fielding The Cheapest O Line in the NFL every year. That is the Main Malfunction with Cincinnati Sports, TOO CHEAP.
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bengals Have No O Line, Need To Add Many New O Line - kevin - 12-07-2020, 03:30 PM